Monday, September 1, 2008

Choice??

Next week is the first exam in my university life.I look like damn steady,like no mood to study.Seriously,6subject i oly know 2subject..The rest can da bao already.I dono why i look so steady,is it i really no heart to study or i know everythin or i assume everythin is so easy???
Then during night,my dad treat us go to hang tuah there have a coolz and delicious dinner,thanks my dad so much.After home then i go out take my brother Eric to accompany me go cheras to settle 1business and then sunbin yamcha.
Thanks Eric u this good brother,thanks your opinion and advise.Those question you ask me that i also don't know how to answer you.I also don't know what to do for it.Which road i need to go and which way i should choose.haiz~~Really thanks alot my brother Eric.Everytime i was down you are the one who even busy also will take out your time come out and talk to me.Sorry to make you ffk your friend.:D
Thanks a lot and im better now already.Everythin just see the exam how's going on.:)
Wish who in exam Goodluck and gambateh~

No comments: